Vitamin D3 has many health benefits most notable is the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, it also boosts the activity of immune cells and contributes to heart and brain health.
The majority of vitamin D in the body is created when sunlight exposure to the skin create a chemical reaction. In the UK during the months of October to April not get enough sunlight is produced to stimulate the production of vitamin D.
Vitamin D helps:
1. Bone and teeth health
2. Maintain immune system, brain and nervous system
3. Support lung function and cardiovascular health
4. Play a role in the process of cell division
5. Maintain normal muscle function
6. Absorb calcium and phosphorus
Each tablet is 8mm round and weighs 225 milligrams making them easy to swallow.