Tea tree essential oil has long been used in the field of aromatherapy. This 100% pure oil has been wild-crafted and steam distilled from Australian tea trees.
- Contains several compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, that have been shown to treat bacterial and fungal skin conditions, as well as prevent infection and promote healing.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, tea tree oil is an excellent natural alternative to commercial deodorants and antiperspirants.
- Can aid in the relief of dry skin by reducing itching and irritation.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties make it useful for relieving the discomfort of itchy skin. It soothes the skin and can aid in the healing of infections that cause itchy skin.
- Helps to soothe and relieve irritated and painful skin.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, it is a popular choice for treating acne.