Extracted from the shea nut, this organic shea butter boasts a rich, creamy texture and aroma, and is naturally high in cinnamon acid. Shea butter creates a breathable, water-resistant film on the skin offering some protection from UV rays, and therefore is a popular ingredient in homemade sun creams.
- Ingredients that balance oils on your skin include linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids.
- Vitamins A, E, and F, which are antioxidant vitamins that promote healthy skin cell growth and circulation.
- The fatty portion of the shea nut that nourishes and conditions your skin is triglycerides.
- Anti-inflammatory qualities that help to relieve skin irritation
- Boosts skin moisture
- Heals cuts and scrapes
- It hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Anti-aging properties
- Added sun protection