Cocoa Butter is one of the most stable fats known and it contains natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity. This butter is very hard in consistency.
- It is high in fatty acids, which is why it is frequently praised for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin while also improving elasticity.
- Cocoa butter’s fat forms a protective barrier over the skin, keeping moisture in.
- Rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals.
- It is valued for its melting properties, as it remains brittle at room temperature or lower but melts just below body temperature.
- It helps prevent stretch marks during pregnancy by keeping the skin supple.
- It also nourishes the skin due to the presence of oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids, all of which are known to prevent dry skin.
- It creates a protective barrier on your skin, locking in moisture and improving skin elasticity.
Weight: 100g, 250g