Hemp seed oil is high in Omega fatty acids and proteins. It makes a fantastic cosmetic grade oil due to its nutrients. It is currently being more readily explored by progressive manufacturers.
- It contains essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), such as omega-3s and omega-6s, which are used to treat inflammation and skin conditions.
- Is ideal for most skin types because it moisturizes without clogging pores.
- It can help to balance oily skin by hydrating it and controlling oil production.
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while also encouraging skin growth and new cell generation.
- Can aid in the treatment of skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis.
- Aids in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles as well as the prevention of aging signs.