Hemp seed butter is made from the oil of the Hemp plant’s expeller pressed seeds (Cannabis Sativa). It contains four essential fatty acids that are beneficial to the skin: LA, GLA, LNA, and SDA.
- Without being greasy, it has high fluidity and excellent lubricity.
- Tocopherol has been added to provide an extra boost of vitamin E and to slow the rate of oxidation.
- It is a powerful moisturizer that does not clog pores and promotes younger-looking skin.
- Because it has an essential fatty acid profile that is very similar to our skin’s lipids, it is used to soothe dry and cracked skin.
- It hydrates and revitalizes tight or dry skin while preventing flakiness and itchiness.
- It regulates oil production to keep skin moisturized without clogging pores.
- It restores the skin barrier and aids in moisture retention, resulting in healthy, hydrated, and supple skin.
Weight: 100g. 250g