African Black Soap is the continent’s best kept secret and it is now just making its way to outside nations. This handcrafted authentic liquid Black Soap is considered by many a miracle cleanser and it will give you a brand new shower experience.
- The genuine African Black Soap is made by hand in Guinea, West Africa, and is fairly traded through women’s cooperatives.
- It is created with mild moisturizing components including raw, unrefined, dark palm kernel oil, coconut oil, and 100 percent pure, unprocessed shea butter.
- Does not include any additional chemicals, preservatives, colorants, or scents.
- Additionally great as a shaving cream, make-up remover, and gentle enough to use on hair.
- A fantastic substitute for cleaners that are heavy on chemicals.
- Can assist in balancing the natural oil production of your skin without removing essential oils or over-oiling it.
- Is rich in vitamins A and E.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells that accentuate fine wrinkles.
- The moisture aids in avoiding the lumps and bumps brought on by razor burn.