The use of Activated Charcoal dates back to 2000 years ago where it was used to treat water and air purification, as well as to cure a variety of ailments including poisoning.
Activated charcoal is pure carbon specially processed to make it highly adsorbent of particles
and gases in the body’s digestive system.
Its healing effects have been well documented since as early as 1550 B.C. by the Egyptians. Today it is used in some hospitals after a person swallows or adsorbs almost any toxic drug or chemical.
• Absorbs particles and gases in body’s digestive system
• Whiten’s & polishes teeth and removes plague
• Used to absorb poisons and toxins from the stomach and intestines
• Can be used to treat gastrointestinal infections, stomach bugs, diarrhoea constipation, gas and viruses.
• Can be used as a paste with aloe, psyllium or bicarbonate of soda on insect or snake bites and bacterial and fungus infections
Produced from coconuts which has been highly purified with steam to remove any contaminants
for use as a pharmaceutical active ingredient.
It is a finely reduced powder (5-10 microns), which presents a huge surface area for the absorption of unwanted substances, making it incredibly active.