When you want a deeper cleanse that removes deeper impurities from your face, activated charcoal is the key ingredient to use. If you use a variety of skin and makeup products, some microparticles may become clogged in your pores and cause blemishes such as pimples, blackheads, or general dirt buildup.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties have been discovered.
- A buildup of skin oils and bacteria can clog your pores, causing breakouts. If you want a natural acne treatment, activated charcoal can help by removing bacteria and other impurities from your pores.
- It can help deep clean the buildup that causes blackheads, as well as act as a preventative measure to keep blackheads from forming before they become worse.
- A gentle scrub can remove deep debris from pores while absorbing the tiny molecules left behind by other exfoliating scrubs.
- On insect or snake bites, as well as bacterial and fungal infections, it can be used as a paste with aloe, psyllium, or bicarbonate of soda.
It is a finely reduced powder (5-10 microns), which presents a huge surface area for the absorption of unwanted substances, making it incredibly active.
Weight: 0.198 Kg
5.8 x 5.8 x 10.5 (Length x Width x Height)