Peanut Butter Protein Balls are a new favourite of ours inspired by the ThatProtein team – these are ideal treats made in seconds using the Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter Super Protein listed in our store. It is possibly the most delicious, creamy peanut butter flavour protein shake you’ll ever find
- Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter Super Protein (6 tbsp.)
- Maple Syrup (2 tbsp.)
- Coconut oil (2 tbsp.)
- Sea salt
- Melted dark chocolate (40g)
- Chopped peanuts
- In a bowl combine the protein, maple, coconut oil and salt and using a spoon mix into a dough
- Take sections and roll into balls
- Place the balls on parchment paper on a plate
- Drizzle on the dark chocolate and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Set to the fridge to harden for 20 minutes.